Sunday, December 28, 2014

HELP WANTED!

Sorry for the typo, Link to apply at the end of the post!
When I think about what I've ever wanted in life all I can come up with is that I've always wanted to do something to help people. I've always had a passion for sports and fitness, but lost it along the way while building a family and trying to provide an income for myself.

In July of this year, I saw my best friend going through an inspiring lifestyle change with losing about 30 pounds in two months. I was so busy and needed to do this for myself, but just kept thinking about the cost to do it. I couldn't got to the gym, I hardly had 10 minutes to take a shower. Frankly, the gym just doesn't work for me. I had a month of a FREE membership to a club by my house and I went TWICE. I'm not really sure what it is, but I found my home with Beachbody.

I decided with the success and the passion for health and fitness coming back and allowing it to changed my life, I am now helping others find the joy that I find from working in a health and fitness industry all from my computer with the ability to go into my community as well.

*I am holding myself accountable to my challengers so that I am a coach that leads by example.
*I am not at my goal body, but I will get there.
*Eating clean isn't about completely and only healthy, whole foods. You eat what you want in moderation and live by the 80/20% rule. I'm not perfect in following this ratio.
*Sometimes, I don't want to work out either.

This business isn't about perfection. It's about progress. Learning to live the way your body craves. And sharing your journey and story so that you can inspire others to want to live their fullest lives.

Will you decide to build a business with a vision for progression, not perfection, to help yourself and those around you. Let's take the leap to change lives one day at a time. Apply here: bit.ly/ApplytoPlatinumVictory

No comments:

Post a Comment