Sunday, March 15, 2015

The Day for Meal Planning

Sundays are usually my days where I make my workout schedule coordinate with when I will be working at the clinic and my schedule in general.

I also love to outline my meals. Granted, I may not follow this 100%, but at least I have a plan. I work an earlier day than usual this Monday, so I'm going to get as much meal prep and planning done as I can before I go to work.

Following a outline and a plan really sets you up for success. When you plan your workouts, you have that time blocked out for your workout and there is less excuses to come up with. When you plan your meals, you will be able to create a grocery list to go off of so that you can have everything you need and ALSO have less excuses!

Take a peek at my game plan and use it as a tool to get ideas for yourself!

Plan it, get it done, see results.

No comments:

Post a Comment