Monday, April 6, 2015

Lemon Pepper Chicken Burger

Ok, so I am kinda sad, my man is going to be out of town for a long weekend this coming weekend and do you know what that means?!

I get to eat and prepare WHATEVER I WANT!

He doesn't like a lot of stuff (especially healthy) so I'm usually on my own or I (do I admit it?) just fold and eat the crappy food.

While I was scrolling for some recipes for my current challengers I came across this recipe and I am so excited to try it! I'm hungry just thinking about it.

Oh-- and it's paleo, too!

INGREDIENTS
  • 1lb Ground Chicken
  • 2-3 Diced Scallions
  • Lemon Garlic Flavor God Seasoning (I used 1 tsp)
  • 1 tsp Minced Garlic
  • Fresh Squeezed Juice from 1/2 a Lemon
  • Salt & Cracked Black Pepper to taste
DIRECTIONS
1. Put all ingredients in a bowl and mix together by hand, careful not to overmix (per usual).
2.  To keep it strict paleo, omit this part. To live on the edge, add in some Kerrygold Dubliner. The amount is at your discretion. Chop into small cubes.
3. Grill and enjoy!




Recipe from FastPaleo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment