Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Creating a Healthy Lifestyle When You are Busy

There are a number of things that you can do to make sure that you are able to begin or maintain a healthy lifestyle when you are super busy.

As a mom and wife that has always juggled two jobs, I can tell you that it isn't easy and it will never be perfect. BUT if you can make yourself prepared, you will have no problem doing this. You need to have the heart and the will to make it work, otherwise you will revert back to your old ways. So be conscious of this and know that it may not always be rainbows and pots of gold, but the long term benefits heavily outweigh the inconvenience and the struggles you will go through.

First, you will want to start by making sure that you have a plan to follow. A nutrition plan that is easy for you to fit into your schedule, one that is easy to prepare for. You want to have effective workouts that are done in a short period of time. You will want to schedule your weeks and figure out where you are going to fit in planning your nutrition and what times exactly you are going to workout.

Once you get that plan, you are going to want to meal plan. There are lots of different ways that you can do this, and I go into detail about how I do this and give some suggestions and insight about how others also do theirs in my free meal planning how to group. If you are interested in joining one of those, please fill this out!

Beachbody On Demand is an EASY way
to fit in your workouts anywhere!
When meal planning, it is very important to find recipes that are going to fit into your time frame that you have available to cook, or you are going to prepare these meals ahead of time. One of my favorite, easy quick meals is my ground turkey meatballs over a bed of brown rice and quinoa! Takes about 30 minutes to complete the whole deal!

Bring water with you EVERYWHERE!
Meal prepping is very important when you are short on time because than you can grab your already prepped ingredients and just throw them in as you are ready to cook. You can also prepare meals ahead of time to reheat when you are ready to eat them! I like to wash and cut all my fruits and veggies before I use them and I portion them out into their serving sizes so I can literally "grab and go". I also like to have some sort of protein already cooked so that if I happen to be in a time crunch, than I can just reheat and be done.

I usually meal plan/prep on one whole day because than I am set to go for the rest of the week. I usually do this 1-2 times each week depending on the number of groceries I have and need to buy.

Please, if you have ANY questions, or you would like some more one on one support, fill out the application below. I am starting a group on Monday, May 11th and and gearing it to BUSY people  that want to live healthier lives, but just haven't been able to find the time. I would love to chat more with you and help you through this, I've been there and am STILL there!





Fill out my online form.
Use Wufoo integrations and get your data to your favorite apps.


No comments:

Post a Comment