Friday, January 30, 2015

What is the 21 Day Fix Extreme?


A year ago (almost exactly) Team Beachbody  launched the now #1 home fitness program, the 21 Day Fix Created by Autumn Calabrese! The 30 minute total body workouts paired with the simple nutrition plan guide and portion controlled containers created nothing short of phenomenal results!  

This is where I started my journey back into fitness and alongside the Beachbody community. I came from a life that was seriously convenient, crappy foods since we were on the go as a family. It was the easiest way to make sure we ate as well as had time for everything else in our life. I was kind of worried about what a complete lifestyle change would look like for me, even though I had no issues eating healthy food. I was worried about the time investment of coming up with creative ways to eat healthy.

I know the quality is terrible, but this is me and I lost 10 lbs!


So after a few rounds of the 21 Day Fix and after crushing your initial fitness goals, Autumn realized that she needed something that can take your fitness to the NEXT level and to show the world how she trains. And she trains HARD, INTENSE, and EXTREME. We are excited to announce the launch of the brand new 21 Day Fix EXTREME!! Coming February 2nd to anyone who has a Team Beachbody Coach (if you don't have one, make me your coach please by clicking the bar at the top of the page).


The portion controlled containers were my lifesavers. In order to make sure I had what I needed, that could still be on the go, I needed to make sure that I prepped my food and was really able to grab and go. I also learned that I didn't need to have always cooked food, making my life seem consumed with leftovers. I was able to apply the skills from making my quick meals into the family life when we weren't necessarily in a hurry. I learned how much a real, healthy serving of food looked like and I was aware with how much I could eat. It was so much more food than I originally thought would be necessary to lose weight. I really thought you had to starve yourself and eat all veggies and chicken to see results. WRONG!!!
Not only did the meal plan change my life, as I still follow it to this day, but I fell in love with fitness again. I began to see results, my body changed and I am walking proof along with thousands of other fix graduates that it works!!!!  





  The goal with the 21 Day Fix Extreme is to create killer results, more muscle tone, definition, tightened up nutrition plan and advanced moves. Of course this workout can help you to lose weight, but this workout is truly intended to get you shredded.  Autumn actually shares her competition meal plan with you to help you shred those annoying pounds that many of us hold on to and can't seem to shake off.


LET'S TALK ABOUT THE NUTRITION PLAN!
While the 21 day fix allowed for wine and chocolate the 21 Day fix extreme does not. It is 100% clean eating for these 21 days. You do have the option to eat out at restaurants but you still have to follow the nutritional guidelines laid out. Just think about it this way! You can do anything you put your mind to for 21 days. I really do attribute a lot of my progress to nutrition, and I can definitely tell when I go haywire for a few days to a week. So make sure to take this part extremely serious.
You will get the 21 day fix portion controlled containers with your program 
purchase, so you can still get the simple nutrition system!



Here is an Overview of the workouts!
Plyo Fix
Extreme
An explosive lower-body workout that uses jumping and resistance to torch calories
and sculpt muscles.
Upper Fix
Extreme
By alternating opposing muscle groups, this no-rest upper-body workout will shred
the chest, back, shoulders, and arms.
Pilates Fix
Extreme
Using a resistance band for every exercise, this intense mat workout works the entire
body, placing emphasis on the core.
Lower Fix
Extreme
Glutes, quads, hamstrings, and calves will get stronger, leaner, and more defined with
30 minutes of challenging resistance work.
Cardio Fix
Extreme
Combining weighted cardio moves with traditional metabolic training intervals keeps
the heart rate soaring.
Dirty 30
Extreme
Using only seven compound moves focusing on multiple body parts at a time, this
workout will burn extra calories while defining muscles. Get down and dirty, and get
it done.
Yoga Fix
 Extreme
A fast-paced flow yoga class, combining strength, balance, flexibility, and power.
Power Strength
 Extreme
Based on functional movement patterns, these nine total-body exercises will change
the way the body moves, increasing strength, endurance, and power.
ABC ExtremeA 30-minute workout that targets common problem areas by pushing abs, butt, and
cardio to the extreme. It'll get that competition body ready for the stage.
The Fix
Challenge
Keep things interesting and burn off calories with this quick resistance workout!


Want to be one of the first people to have it? Want to be in one of the first EXCLUSIVE test groups to prove to the world how amazing this program is?

The EXCLUSIVE 21 Day Fix Extreme TEST Group is where I will be mentoring you through the program, teaching you how to navigate the nutrition plan, create a meal plan, prep, give you snack ideas, recipes, and tips.  Plus you will get daily videos, motivation and accountability right from me in a closed online group!!! Our goal is to set realistic and achievable goals and to go 100% in for 21 days to achieve the very best results we can achieve!!!


Fill out the application below and I will respond via email within 24-48 hours!


Fill out my online form.
Online contact and registration forms from Wufoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment