Sunday, February 1, 2015

Clean Cookie Dough Yogurt

You say that you have a trouble with sweets? Well, please, let me help you!

I am a chocolate FIEND! The only way to curb it is to actually get some chocolate in my belly!

I have two ways that I do this, one is with my Shakeology (chocolate of course!) and the other is with this delicious treat!

I present to you......
COOKIE DOUGH! <-----The HEALTHY way!

3/4-1 cup of plain Greek yogurt (I use Chobani or Target brand)
2 Tablespoons dark chocolate chips (semi-sweet works too)
2 Tablespoons all natural peanut butter
2 Teaspoons vanilla extract (you can also do 1 tsp vanilla, 1 tsp pure maple syrup)

1. Mix with spoon (you can lick the spoon since you don't have to worry about raw eggs!)
2. EAT!

Here is what it should look like! Also, feel free to modify the amounts of the above ingredients to your preference so that you really enjoy it!

1 comment: