Sunday, July 12, 2015

Introducing CIZE: The End of Exercise

cize, shaun t, teambeachbody, dance, workout

Have you ever thought about fitness and losing weight and thought, "MAN, I despise working out!"?

I can tell you that although I am an online heath and fitness coach, that I have had these same thoughts go through my head here and there. I don't always like the run, jump, and lift weights. And I know I'm not the only one.


If you are like that where either you just don't like working out, period, or you are someone who likes to switch things up and make fitness FUN, then you are seriously in for a treat!


It is time for you to DANCE your way to a rockin' bod - and have fun doing it!



workout video, shaun t, cize, lose weight, weight loss, dance
Official CIZE Preview Video
 CIZE is being released on JULY 20th - the day after I get back from the biggest coaching event of the year! (LIKE + Follow my Facebook for the quickest scoop on what we are doing in NASHVILLE!)

CIZE is a DANCE program that the creator, Shaun T, literally breaks every move down for you so that anyone can do this program. And I'm telling you-it's been a LONG time since I've danced like this. I did competition dance back in the day for many years, but was never good at hip hop and won't claim to be!


workout at work, dance, cize, lose weight, medical assistant
My first CIZE experience was at work!
And MAN, did I sweat!
Each workout is literally a break down of learning a dance to some of the latest music that Shaun has picked out himself. Each workout is roughly 35-45 minutes in length and the program is 4 weeks long. And no worries, if you want to extend the length of this program.... YOU CAN! Master the moves, dance your heart away and get even more results.



workout at work, dance, cize, lose weight, medical assistant, friends 
Previewing CIZE with a friend
via a video call, so FUN!
Now, you're probably wondering how this is going to help you get results?! Dancing doesn't give you that great of a workout, does it? WRONG! Dancing is fantastic for you and really gives you some great definition/toning along with fantastic cardio. I mean, LOOK at these results from a fellow coach!


program results, bonnie engle, cize test group, cize results, shaun t, team beachbody


However, to really help you out, the nutrition plan for size uses the same portion control container system to take the guesswork out of your diet - if you even want to call it a diet! The portion control system has changed so many lives in the last 2 years and is seriously fool-proof!


be happy, dance, cize, shaun t, team beachbody, workout program

be happy, dance, cize, shaun t, team beachbody, workout program


 Here is the best part.... I am launching the very first CIZE test group! What is that?
Wellllll..... It is a private accountability group hosted through Facebook where we are going to be among the first people doing this program!

We are going to keep each other accountable to our program and work together to reach our goals. We are going to support each other through the ups and downs of our lifestyle change journey. This is a daily accountability group that we are going to check into to make sure we are all getting the most out of our CIZE experience. There are going to be contests and lots of fun and friends to be made in this group! I haven't been so excited about a new program launch in a VERY long time!

Fill out the application below to be considered for the group!


test group, join, lose weight, support, accountability, motivation
(Complete Application below or click this caption to be considered!)


Fill out my online form.
Use Wufoo integrations and get your data to your favorite apps.

No comments:

Post a Comment