Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Almond Banana Oatmeal



SO oatmeal has quickly become a FAVORITE breakfast of mine over the last few months. Especially since my 2 year old has fallen in love with oatmeal as well!

This particular recipe is one of my favorites, because the slivered almonds add a fun extra and tasty crunch to the bowl.

INGREDIENTS:
1/2 cup Oats (any kind are fine!)
Small banana (or 1/2 large), sliced
All Natural Almond Butter (I use Justin's)
Plain Slivered almonds

DIRECTIONS:
1. Cook 1 serving (1/2 cup) of oats to your liking according to directions (I use quick 1 minute or old fashioned oats the best!)
2. Melt and mix 1 tsp almond butter into oatmeal
3. Top with banana and almonds (I use 1/4 cup of almonds)
4. FREAKING ENJOY!!! :)

FIXERS: 1 yellow, 1 purple, 1 tsp, 1 blue (depending on the amt. of almonds you use!)

No comments:

Post a Comment