Monday, November 28, 2016

Vegan CinnaMegBanana Chocolate Shakeology

I have been missing my Vegan Chocolate Shakeology, as I have been drinking Cafe Latte for a few months now. I love both, but vegan chocolate will always be my one true love!!!

Today, I wanted to switch it up a little from my PB2 and banana recipe just for fun.

My husband made Egg Nog Strada last night (so not healthy). i spotted the nutmeg and that inspired my recipe for today!


Below is the recipe:

1 scoop/serving of Vegan Chocolate Shakeology
6 Ice cubes (about 1 cup)
4 ounces water
6-8 ounces of unsweetened almond milk
1/2 of a banana (use 1 whole if it is small)
Sprinkling of cinnamon
Sprinkling of nutmeg

And if you want, you can add in these extras like I did:
1 tablespoon of unrefined coconut oil
1 tablespoon of chia seeds

Need some more greens in your life? Add a cup of spinach!

All you do is place all ingredients in the blender, blend for 30ish seconds and  you are good to go!

I hope you enjoy this recipe!

Want to try Shakeology? email me at kjeskacoach@gmail.com for info on samples and full order pricing !

No comments:

Post a Comment