Thursday, November 12, 2015

Creating a Vision for Yourself

Hi friends!!!

The last few months have been quite the whirlwind with being able to quit working full time, working from home, and juggling a new kindergarten schedule, a 2 1/2 year old, AND a husband! Haha! I've missed you all!!!

I've been trying to find my way within my new schedule and where I can fit everything I want to into my days. I believe we finally have a schedule down - for the most part - so I think I can finally come back to my blog more frequently!!

As I said, coaching from home has become my main source of income and I could not be more grateful that this opportunity has been able to fulfill what I've set out to do - being able to be a stay at home mom during the day to be with my daughter, have the flexibility to bring my son to and from school, not have to miss out on field trips or events because I have to work. I finally, LITERALLY, get to design my life and my schedule around what we have to and want to do!

It's totally crazy that only a couple hours a day for a little over a year was able to provide me with the confidence and the income to be able to do this!

Now, when I was finally home with my kids, I felt like I had lost what I was doing because I didn't know where else I wanted to go with this business. And then it hit me. I was driven to provide other moms with the vision and the motivation to be there 100% for their children. If I can help ONE other mom be able to be a stay at home mom, and have it be their dream come true... My mission will be fulfilled. My optimism and love for learning to help and motivate others to work towards living their life the way they want to design it and have a genuine love for their life and themselves.

Not to mention the other relevant, and very necessary journey to living a healthy lifestyle to inspire those around me to lead healthier lifestyles. Creating a world in which health, fitness and nutrition are part of the forefront of our society where people care about what that sugar, cheeseburger, and ice cream does to your body outside of making you feel like garbage.

Now I'm telling you, this is THE PERFECT time of the year in which you get started on your journey to living your life the way you want to design it. The sky is the limit and I want to show you the way.



Starting November 23rd, I have my new coach training that I have revamped the last couple months to provide you with a block system in which you move from one block of training to the next at your own pace.

What is coaching?
Let's get together on TUESDAY night at 8pm CST/9pm EST to talk about what we are going to do as coaches on a team together and what it all entails. You will have the opportunity to ask questions, learn about the every day tasks of a coach, income potential, and how to get started! I look forward to seeing you on the call... and on the team! <3

Feel free to shoot me an email at kjeskacoach@gmail.com with any inquiries and questions!!

No comments:

Post a Comment