Friday, February 6, 2015

FREE 5 Days of Clean Eating


Last month I did a poll to see what people would like most out of a free group, so now we are finally getting this ball rolling and starting our FREE 5 day clean eating group on MONDAY the 9th.

On top of meal planning, recipes, and advice (all for free) I will provide those that join me a workout to do each day. They aren't going to be very elaborate, just something to get you moving and have some physical activity for the day.

The only thing YOU will need to do is sign up for a free account, making me your coach and I will give you the link to do that. It's super easy! Here is where you go: http://bit.ly/1C5DaJDFree Account Here

Are you ready to join me? Email me with "I'm in!" in the subject line to kjeskacoach@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment